Wedding Shoe Game & Trivia
Entertain your guests through the wedding reception!
This is a great ice breaker, and gets everyone involved. I found this game originally browsing for wedding games for my own wedding.
Set two chairs back to back in the middle of the dance floor. Ask the bridal party to stand about 10′ in front of the chairs… brides maids/maid of honor on one side and groomsmen/best man on the other. Have the bride sit in the chair facing her bridesmaids…then have the groom remove both of the brides shoes. Have the groom then sit in the other chair facing his groomsmen and remove both of his shoes as well. Trade one shoe each so both the bride and groom have one of each of their shoes.
Now you will announce “This game is to show how much the new Mr./Mrs. John and Jane Doe really know about each other… I will ask you a question and you raise the shoe that you think best fits the answer to the question… alright here’s a practice question…”Right now, who has the most cash on them?”
Sometimes you’ll see some great hesitation faces like their really not sure, or even better when you ask a question like… “Who wears the pants in the family”… Sometimes the bride will put up her shoe, and the groom will put up his. It’s hilarious. You’ll get high fives, and the families laughing.
So a twist that I added to my wedding was I selected guests that had been married the longest and by my selection to join us! We all played along together and it was sooo much fun to see the long timers answer as well!
1) Who wakes up first in the morning?
2) Who takes the longer shower?
3) Who spends the most time getting ready to go out
4) Who is more into their looks?
5) Who is the biggest flirt?
6) Who is the more serious person?
7) Who is more creative?
8) Who is the jokester?
9) Who is more outgoing?
10) Who is more likely to get injured?
11) Who made the first move?
12) Who said “I LOVE YOU” first?
13) Who’s the better cook?
14) Who has the wackiest family?
15) Who’s the better driver?
16) Who’s the faster driver ?
17) Who spends more money?
18) Who is in control of the checkbook?
19) Who wears the pants in the family?
20) Who is always right?
21) Who is in charge of the remote?
22) Who is more organized?
23) Who will be doing most of the yard work?
24) Who is more likely to take care of a spider in the house?
25) Who is better at keeping secrets?
26) I you haven’t already… Who is most likely to pass gas in front of the other first?
27) Now that you’re married, Who will be the first to say… “not tonight”.
28) Who’s the better kisser?
29) Who likes to show their affection the most?
30) Who will be the first to fall asleep tonight?
31) Who has the smelliest feet?
32) Who steals the cover’s more ?
33) Who’s most likely to get lost?
34) Who’s most likely to ask for directions?
35) Who’s the most likely to wake up grumpy in the morning ?
36) Who’s most likely to be running late?
37) And finally… Who do you love the most?